Along with the completed form, for applications to be considered we also need the following documents:-
- Two recent passport sized photographs
- Copy of birth certificate
- Copy of passport (page with photo and personal details)
- A recent school report and/or a leaving certificate
- Where external exams have been taken, the results certificate(s)
Applications for admission are received throughout the year and admission interviews are conducted during the course of the Term including holidays.
Applications received for the new academic year will be considered and given a priority weighting for oversubscribed year groups. The following criteria are used:
- The siblings of children already in school will be accorded priority status
- All other applications are dated on receipt and places allocated according to date of submission
- For year groups where there are sufficient spaces, allocation of spaces will be very straightforward.
- Where demand exceeds supply, children will be added to a waiting list and parents informed when a space arises.
To apply in primary school
- Complete an admission form, attaching 2 passport sized photographs, a copy of the most recent school report, a copy of the child’s passport photo page and a copy of the birth certificate.
- Send this form by email or hard copy to the Public Relations Officer. She will contact you confirming receipt and inviting you and the child(ren) for an appointment with the Headteacher. If you do not receive a call or email within two weeks of submission, please contact school to ensure your application was received.
- During the appointment you will be given information about the school and there may be assessment of your child to inform placement. The signing of the form by the Headteacher grants admission. Admissions for the new school year are accompanied by an admission letter detailing start dates and fee payment details. You will also receive a copy of a booklet called ‘Information for New Families’. This booklet gives lots of useful information about requirements, school rules and procedures.
- The payment of the admission fee secures the place and term fees will need to be paid prior to the child starting school.
- Once fees are paid you will be able to purchase uniform and swim/PE kit.
- On the starting date, please arrive at the school reception between 7.45 and 8.00am your child will be taken to the new class to start the day. You are welcome to accompany him/her and meet the teacher.
Right click and select “Save As” to save the file on your computer
(Please download and fill this form in case you want to fill it up and send it as an e-mail attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org)